3-Day Emergency Food Rations and Emergency Water Packs Emergency Kits, Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness, One 3600 Calorie Ration + 6 Water Packs
- Food bars are Halal and Kosher Certified, non-thirst provoking, are high in vitamins and minerals, has no cholesterol or tropical oils, and No Peanuts or peanut oil.
- Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5-years from date of manufacture. Guaranteed 3 year shelf life when purchased.
- Each emergency drinking water pouch is packed individually (4.225 oz), which makes it easy to dispense and ration; no cups needed.
- Use as a starter emergency kit, add to or replace your existing supplies.
- Each emergency food packet comes in pre-measured ready-to-eat 400 calorie rations and requires no preparation. Choose from 1200 calorie, 2400 calorie, and 3600 calorie packets, each sold separately.
Sold：287 Wished: 46 Followed: 48
Product Description and Additional Details These emergency food and emergency water pouches are packed in a clear polybag so you can easily take it with you. Use these emergency food and emergency water packs as a starter emergency kit. The various packs are also perfect for adding to or replenishing your existing supplies. Why buy an entire box or bag when all you need is to add to or replenish your existing emergency bags? Emergency Food Rations come in 1,200 calorie, 2,400, calorie, or 3,600 calorie food bars (each sold separately): Meets SOLAS 74/83 requirements Halal and Kosher Certified Non-Thirst Provoking – no water required for consumption High in Vitamins and Minerals No Cholesterol or Tropical Oils No peanuts or peanut oil Pleasant lemon flavor Emergency Drinking Water: No Oxygen Transfer (no chance of bacterial contamination) Pre-measured packets (4.225 oz) make water easy to dispense and ration, no cups needed Potential for loss minimized, easy to transport, excellent for primary response. Lightweight, Portable and Easy to Grab in the event of an evacuation. US Coast Guard approved, 5-year shelf life emergency food and emergency water can withstand temperatures between -40°F to 300°F (food) and -40°F to 210°F (water). Guaranteed 3 year shelf life when purchased. Made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.