NEUERMOND Survival Settlers Tool Wrench Bushcraft Hand Auger, Scotch Eye Wood Auger Drill Peg for Bushcrafting Outdoor Backpack and Camping, Manual Hole Maker Multitool Bushcraft Gear Equipment
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Dual Purpose Handle: You can run a stick through and use it as a handle for the auger, or remove the stick and the tapered portion acts as a cutter to cut round sockets which are sized to fit in the hole you drilled with the auger.
- High-Quality: This hand auger wrench is made of thick-walled stainless steel that is built to LAST A LIFETIME. It is sturdy and durable, a perfect tool for any outdoorsman, bushcraft, woodsman or handyman, etc.
- Ultimate Survival Tools: Our survival settlers tool will be one of your most important survival gears and equipment when you’re outdoors camping, hiking, backpacking, bushcrafting, or making an emergency shelter in the wild.
- Multiple Function: This bushcraft tool enables you to make unlimited items and structures. Use it to help you make fish traps, chairs, drinking steins, other tools like mallets, ladders, pump drills, and maple syrup taps. It will even help you make an entire cabin. The possibilities are endless with this amazing bushcraft EDC tool.
- Paracord Bracelet: Our bracelet is a mini personal 4 in 1 survival kit. Featuring a flint fire starter, a compass to maintain your sense of direction, and a whistle that can be heard from a great distance, this bracelet will help you survive in the wilderness.
Sold：198 Wished: 38 Followed: 27
1 x Settlers Tool Wrench 1 x Paracord Bracelet
There are no reviews yet.